Stablon (tianeptine) is a drug that is used to treat States of depression, Anxio-depressive states with, in particular, gastro-intestinal complaints, and certain other anxio-depressive states. Like any active product, Stablon Tablets, in certain people, provoke unwanted effects to a greater or lesser extent. Below is a list of most frequently reported Stablon Side Effects.
List of Commonly Reported Stablon Side Effects
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Muscular or joint pain
- Breathing trouble and dry mouth
Inform your physician if you experience one or more Stablon side effects that are not listed on this page.
- If you are already taking a medication for any purpose or to treat any medical condition, don’t forget to tell your physician about that.
- Treatment with Stablon tablets should not be stopped abruptly. It is strongly recommended to gradually decrease the dose over a period of 1 to 2 weeks.
- If you require general anesthesia, it is recommended to discontinue the treatment 1 to 2 days before surgery and do not forget to inform your anesthetist about it.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should inform their physicians, as, Stablon (tianeptine) is contraindicated in both the situations.
- In order to avoid unwanted conditions, potential health risks and adverse effects, do not take any anti-depressant or any other medication including Stablon Tablets without a prescription from a qualified and registered medical practitioner.