As with any active product, Coversyl Plus Tablets may cause side effects of varying severity in some patients. Most commonly reported Coversyl Plus Side Effects include:
List of Common Coversyl Plus Side Effects
- Tiredness, feeling of dizziness,
- Headaches, mood swings and/or sleep distrurbance and Cramps
- Orthostatic hypotension (drop in blood pressure upon standing up, maybe accompanied by dizziness)
- Allergic-type dermatological raections and skin rashes
- Stomach pains, loss of appetite, acid reflux and heartburn, nausea, abdominal pain, constipation and taste disturbances
- Dry cough, dry mouth
- Exceptionally Quincke’s edema (sudden swelling of the face and neck of allergic origin)
- Increased risk of dehydration In elderly patients and in patients suffering from heart failure, changes in blood test results may occur, particularly loss of potassium, especially in elderly or malnourished patients, Your doctor may ask you to have blood tests to monitor these parameters.
Use in Pregnancy and Lactation
If you discover that you are pregnant whilst taking this medicine it is absolutely vital to inform and then consult the doctor who is monitoring your pregnancy and to follow the recommendations. You must also tell your doctor if you wish to become pregnant. Breast-feeding should be avoided whilst taking this medicine.
As a general rule, you should always ask your doctor or your pharmacist before taking any medicine if you are pregnant or a nursing mother.
Drivers and Machine Operators
Individual reactions related to a reduction in blood pressure may occur in some patients. As a result, the ability to drive or operate machinery may be impaired.
Warning for Athletes