Concomitant use of Xefo Rapid and
- Anticoagulants or Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors may prolong bleeding time (increased bleeding risk)
- Sulphonylureas (Diamicron MR) may potentiate the hypoglycemic effect
- Other Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs increases the risk of adverse effects.
- Diuretics decreases the efficacy of loop diuretics
- ACE Inhibitors may decrease the effects of the ACE inhibitor.
- Lithium may lead to an increase of lithium peak concentration and thus may increase the incidence of side effects.
- Methotrexate and Cyclosporine may increase the serum levels of methotrexate and cyclosporine
- Cimetidine increases the plasma concentration of Lornoxicam. (No interactions have been shown between Xefo rapid and ranitidine or Xefo Rapid and antacids)
- Digoxin decreases the renal clearance of digoxin
Do not take any medication including Xefo Rapid Tablets without asking a qualified healthcare professional.