This short tutorial explains how to use Clenil Compositum mono-dose vial the right way. In addition to the following step by step instructions, the images to explain each step are also included at the end of this tutorial.
- Bend the Clenil Compositum mono-dose vial in the two directions (see fig. A below)
- Separate the mono-dose vial from the strip at the top and then in the central part of the vial (see fig. B below)
- Shake well to homogenize the suspension, until complete re-dispersion is obtained (see fig. C below).
- Open the Clenil Compositum mono-dose vial by rotating the twist-off stopper as indicated (see fig. D below)
- Gently squeeze the mono-dose vial content at the prescribed dose into the nebulizer chamber (see fig. E below)
- In case half dose is used, the vial can be closed by pressing the stopper in the upside down position (see fig. F).
- The unused suspension must be stored at 2- 8°C (in the refrigerator) and administered within 12 hours from first opening.
Warning: The content published on this website is for information purpose only. Do not use any medication, supplement or anything to treat a medical condition without asking a qualified healthcare professional.