If for any reason you need to hide some of the columns in your spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel, Relax… It is not as difficult as you think. Whether you want to hide a single column, Two or more adjacent columns or some separated columns, it can be done with just a few clicks. Follow The Steps Below!
Hide A Single Column In Microsoft Excel
- Right Click The Header of The Column You Want To Hide (In Above Snapshot I have Clicked Column C)
- From The Resulting Popup Menu, Click Hide (As Shown In The Image)
- Thats It! (Told You Already… Just A Few Clicks)
Select Two or More Adjacent Columns To Hide
- Left Click The Header of The First Column You Want To Hide
- Press and Hold Shift Key
- Left Click The Header Of The Last Column
- Release The Shift Key
- Right Click The Header of Any Of The Selected Columns
- Click Hide (Just A Few Clilck… Right?)
Select Two or More Separated Columns To Hide
- Left Click The Header Of Any Of The Columns You Want To Hide
- Press and Hold Ctrl Key
- Left Click The Headers of All The Columns You Want To Hide
- Release Ctrl Key
- Right Click Any Of The Separately Selected Columns
- Click Hide
How Helpful Was This Tutorial?
Your feedback is important. Please tell us how helpful was this tutorial by clicking the stars below.